Thursday 13 January 2011

Jewellery on my Mind...

Hi Lovelies, 

I wish I could say I've been following Moptop Maven from the beginning, but I confess I've been late on the uptake. My sister has been raving about this blog for quite a while, she's obsessed with anything hair related... honestly I can't keep up with her. So I took a peek and now I'm a fully paid up Moptop stalker.  A great find on this site is Anita Grant's Rhassoul Deep Conditioning Spa Mud - my hair hasn't felt this soft in an age!  

But what's really on my mind is the jewellery line Frank & Myrrh - it's ethnic/artisan inspired pieces are stunning; the understated pieces will be a wardrobe staple for years to come. 

Oh, don't forget to enter our retro style Casio competition.
 
Abi xxx
  
 Her woven hoops are divine
Pangaea - Pink & Blue | $35.00, www.frankandmyrrh.com
Image of Phoenix | Keepsake Necklace
 
Image of Mali Rough Quartz Drop Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment