Thursday 17 February 2011

Tartan and More.

Tartan, you either love it or hate it! I myself lean towards the former… I love, love, love, j’adore tartan. I’ve got a particular tartan dress I can't bare to part with. I bought the dress when I was 15, which by the way still fits  - as long as I have someone at hand to zip me in, don’t eat, breathe or need the ladies room!

Now you know my penchant for tartan, here are a pair of gorgeous tartan jackets that we sourced on one of thrifting adventures, and more gems from our recent photo shoot… All pieces available ASOS Marketplace

One last thing, our sisters in trade Vintage Amours are holding a beginners Millinery workshop with a percentage of the proceeds going to the amazing charity; Cancer Research. This fab event will be held on the March 31st with experienced milliner, Charlotte of Vintage Amours, with cheeky cocktails thrown in. There are limited places, so for more info and to book your place click here.

Happy thrifting lovelies.

Abi xxx
 
 
          And more…

No comments:

Post a Comment