Wednesday 21 March 2012

Boredom, some DIY and thrifting

Hey from the Sunshine State,

I'm in Orlando at the moment, I'm actually staying in a place called Ocoee, which is about 20mins from Orlando. This is where the party at.... NOT, It’s ridiculously boring but I’m keeping myself entertained. I'll be residing here until May and I’m slowly getting used to the slow pace of life!


I'm here training and competing, trying to qualify for the Olympics 2012.  On my off days I’ve been getting my thrifting on like a mad woman, check out some of my gorgeous finds on INSTAGRAM (@vintagejumbleaffair) - I honestly don't know how I'm going to get all the stuff back to the UK!


In the spirit of keeping myself entertained I’ve also been getting my DIY/up-cycling on. I've seen this dip-dye denim trend all over street blogs and I thought I’d give it a go. It’s really easy, all you need is bleach, a bucket or you can use your sink and make sure you are in a well-ventilated room or do it outside.

Although I was only trying to dye the sleeves I did managed to get some bleach on the front and back of the shirt but I kinda like the affect.


Abi xxx

         DIY inspiration:

Source: Street Peeper


We have some new vintage menswear pieces in our store>>> click HERE


JOIN US: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER






1 comment: