Wednesday 3 August 2011

Love Big Shorts...


Hey Lovelies,

Jody and I had an impromptu photo shoot last Thursday - we were supposed to be heading to East London but had an hour or so to kill, so we took advantage of the gorgeous weather we've been having recently. Most of the pieces are from our LA trip, I can't believe we have any left!

I wasn't quite sure about pairing the big shorts with the white cotton sequined shirt or the multi coloured crocodile blouse, but they're actually my favourite looks... we unintentionally seem to be referencing Amelia Earhart, don't you think? 

I'll be uploading the looks later on today on our ASOS Marketplace store. We are planning a much bigger shoot soon, so watch this space.
Happy Thrifting
Abi xxxx

JOIN US:    BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment