Monday 7 November 2011

Glitter my shoes!

Hey lovelies,

I've been doing a tad bit of shoe DIY;  i've had these old things longer than i care to remember and they've most definitely seen better days, by all rights i should have thrown them away but i'm a bit of a hoarder! Anyway, i think they've been transformed with the wonders of glitter, they're not quite Liha's Miu Miu boots - read here, but its not bad for my first attempt and up cycling is all the rage these days. All you need is glitter, glue and hair/holding spray and VOILA!  

We are giving our lovely facebook followers 10% off their purchases, so do 'like' our page, here and see what we've got in store - here

Happy thrifting
Abi
jumper, zara// faux leather trousers, H&M// DIY glitter shoes, office


JOIN US:    BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. ooh, great job!!! I saw this DIY somewhere this weekend, and I can't wait to glitter a pair of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea - they look fab!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete