Saturday 12 November 2011

Instagraming everything!

Hi lovelies,


So, I've become instagram mad... I'm a total addict, I've started instagraming all my pics and don't you just love it?! These are the pictures i took at the weddinng of my friends Ben and Michelle, and i just adore the vintage Polaroid effect that you can get with instagram. The wedding was held at a glorious stately home and i couldn't help but have a sneak around. 

Also, don't forget we are giving our facebook followers 10%  off their purchases, and we will be having lots of promos in the run up to Christmas on our facebook, so please do spread the VJA love and tell your vintage loving friends. We've been adding some new vintage pieces to our ASOS Marketplace boutique - click here.

Happy thrifting
Ola xx





JOIN US:    BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment