Friday 6 January 2012

Broke Ass Wishful Thinking List...

So, Santa didn't come through this year and I've just checked my bank account balance for the New Year, and lets just say.... AHHHHHHH!

I've been surfing the net (my fav pastime) and OMG there so many things i need or actually i just WANT and none of them are in the sale.

So for January I'm on a serious budget, until payday.  I'm hoping from Febuary my aim is to buy at least one of the items on my 'broke ass wishful thinking list', I'll keep you posted on my progress. 

Recently I’ve been really drawn to prints, hences the leopard print bag and studded boots, and you can never go amiss with statement jewellery; I just adore the Garimoshi Necklace and the YSL ring, aren't they fab?

Ola xxx




Top shop | Psychic2 Studded Ankle Boots| £110.00
Apple |MAC Air Pro | £1,249.00
The Cambridge satchel | The Fluoro|  £98.00

J Brand | 811 mid-rise cropped waxed skinny jeans | £145.00

House of Harlow | Orlina Cluth |

NET A PORTER| YSL ring | £180
Made | Garimoshi Necklace | £140.00
Top shop| Premium Spike Rows Collar Necklace| £60.00
Kandee Shoes| Tigra | £189.99

No comments:

Post a Comment