Wednesday 18 January 2012

Floral, fur and some leather

Hey lovelies, 

In one of my previous posts (read here) I vowed to try and share more of our own style, so here we go. We will try and make it a regular feature and incorporate some of our vintage finds.

I do love this coat although I don't wear it often, I always feel like someone out of a 1970s black exploitation movie when I wear it! I picked it up a while ago at a New York flea market in Hell's Kitchen area, I think. Anyway, it was ridiculously cheap but it cost me more to get it dried cleaned than i bought it for, as it smelt like fleas had infested it!

My faux leather trousers is definitely my best buy of 2011, I’ve worn it to DEATH... I only wish I’d bought three or four.

The floral jacket from Zara was love at first site, I’ve noticed I do have a lot of floral jackets; prints and floral are something I tend to gravitate towards. 

 
The piece de resistance has to be my £29.99 boots also from Zara, (side note: Zara's rencent collections are killing it, they are defintely more go to store on the high street)  they are certainly not the kind of boots I tend to wear; I’m more of a chunky/block heeled boots kinda girl but they are ultra-comfy and I always feel rather sexy wearing them! 

 
Vintage leather fur coat; thrifted || Faux leather trousers; H&M || Jacket and boots; Zara || vintage necklace; thrifted || bag; topshop

Watch out for our new vintage stock coming really soon to our store. It's been a while since we've done a photo shoot, this is mainly because we are on the hunt for a new model, our Muse, Jody is out of commission for a while. So, if you live in London and are interested in being the new face of Vintage Jumble Affair please drop us a message. For now, we have some lovely vintage pieces in store >>> click HERE.

Happy thrifting

Abi xxx

JOIN US:   
 FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER

4 comments: