Wednesday 15 June 2011

Summer Ready.


Hey Lovelies,

These are the final pieces from our recent summer collection shoot - some of the pics really take you back to the 70s, don't you think? When I was thrifting in LA I was drawn to pieces from that era. Maybe it's because 70s inspired fashion was splashed all over the magazines or perhaps it's the S/S catwalk collections (YSL, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Louis Vuitton) that I drooled over back in the Autumn. With the festival season well and truly here, I think many of our pieces will be perfect for festival chic, and you can shop them HERE.

In other news, the Isle of Wight festival was sensational, we had so much fun and i took a load of pictures but I'll share those in our next post. 


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY HERE.

Happy thrifting
Abi xxx


 JOIN US:  BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment