Wednesday 19 October 2011

Battersea carboot

This girls hair was out if this world....  amazing!

Hey lovelies,

I haven't blogged in a while, I’ve been ridiculously busy lately and I’ve just returned back to training after a month off, which is kicking my butt!

Anyway, these street style pics have been seating on my laptop for ages, I shoot them at Battersea carboot fair when we had the freakish heat wave!  My sister talked me into doing my first ever boot fair to get rid of the ever mounting load of stuff we‘ve had piling up in our storeage room, and although we had a laugh and made a fair bit of coinage, the sun was draining the life out me!  

Battersea is one of my favourite carboots, you can always pick up some gorgeous vintage/second-hand pieces and you never know who you'll bump into!! We met the lovely bloggers Jazzabelle of Jazzabelle’s Diary’ and Kristabel of ‘I Want You To Know’, and they are as sweet as their respective blogs suggests.

In other news, we are now officially on ASOS Marketplace has a boutique, and to celebrate we are giving our lovely facebook and boutique followers 10% off their next purchase. You can find out more by checking out our facebook page and please do spread the word about VJA

Happy thrifting 
Abi xxx


JOIN US:    BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER


 









No comments:

Post a Comment