Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hi from LA

Hey Lovelies,

Loving LA, its great to train in the sun, although the weather has been a bit bio-polar but I'm sure its better than London! Training is going well, hopefully i will be racing next week, fingers crossed.

I had my first In-N-Out burger in 2years, for those of you who have never heard of In-N-Out burger, its the best burger and fries I have ever tasted! Unfortunately the burger chain is only in California, so if you are ever in the neighbourhood, its a must.

 I haven't been able to do any thrifting, its been all about training but hopefully get some done in the next few weeks. 

Anyway, here are some pictures of my week so far.

Abi xxx
A couple of my training partners, just leaving the track after a session. The session couldn't have been that hard as they are not crawling around the track.. those pictures to come!

 Kim posing with the hat that we both ended up buying. Totally fell in love with it, you won't see my head without it... its my new obsession.
Pool side at my apartment complex.
Myself and my friend Sam, she lives in San Diego and came down to see me and took me to her cousin's birthday party full of insane teenagers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment