Sunday 3 April 2011

Festival Fashion.

Hey Lovelies,

The Isle of Wight festival kick starts the festival season, which really marks the start of the summer for me. My office is a buzz with everything Isle of Wight at the moment, as we've got an amazing line up this year. I'm so lucky, I have the best job - I’m an agent for one of the most amazing festivals in the world!
 
What I really look forward to is festival fashion. You’re guaranteed to see cool chicks rocking superb vintage threads, as well as some avant-garde fashion; really great inspiration.
 
And on that theme, our recent photo shoot was inspired by festival fashion – such as boho maxi skirts and dresses. My particular favourite is the beige crochet maxi dress, this look is totally boho glam when teamed with sandals and a floppy straw hat. You’re definitely ready to kick off the festival season in this outfit.
 
You can shop our festival goodies here. 
 
 
Happy thrifting
Ola xxx
Vintage Boho Floral Maxi Dress. In Store Now.

 Vintage Floral Maxi Dress. In Store Now (sold).
Vintage Crochet Maxi Halter Neck. In store Now.

Vintage Sheer Maxi Shirt. In Store Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment